Skip to main content
About Us |
Contact Us |
As many of you know, there are criminals out there looking to get your personal information and steal your money. There are dozens, if not thousands, of people illegally attempting to steal your identity, obtain access to your gift cards, or fraudulently access your money in many different ways. Don't be a victim this holiday season!
Here are 7 ways to protect yourself this holiday season:
1. Only purchase from reputable online sites and sites you frequently use
2. Keep an eye on your Credit Card and Bank accounts
3. Make sure your Gift Card scratch off area is still intact
4. Look out for fake charities
5. Beware of package theft
6. Change the passwords to your online accounts, especially your Bank accounts, frequently and make the password complex
7. Don’t respond to pop-up advertisements
This year use these methods to protect yourself and leave yourself with less risk! Good luck and happy shopping from all of us at Rhinebeck Bank!